Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, so now is the perfect time to start thinking about what to give your fiance for a gift. Finding a great and memorable gift can be a bit difficult if your man has almost everything. That said, you need to come up with something that he would least expect. Of course, since he’s a sophisticated man, you should think of a gift that exudes luxury and good taste. The great news is that you can find almost anything in Malaysia, especially in urban centers like Kuala Lumpur. If you can’t find an item in a physical store, you can always have great finds online. Anyway, without further ado, here are a few gift recommendations you can try:
- A pair of Clubmaster Classic Ray-Ban sunglasses. – One of the most iconic designs by the famous sunglasses manufacturer, this pair of sunglasses is perfect for Malaysia’s tropical climate. The pair’s retro design is timeless, and you can even have it customized with his name engraves.
- A bottle of Romanee Conti wine. – Romanee Conti is famous for fermenting the most expensive wines in the world. Some of their vintage bottles are even being collected by wine auteurs.
- A premium watch. – You can never go wrong with a nice watch, because most men love them. And there’s a lot of options you can choose from. When it comes to buying luxury watches in Malaysia, you can either purchase them online or from a physical store. If you buy the watch online, try to verify if it’s authentic before you pay for it. One way of checking for authenticity is verifying if the online store is a legit distributor for the particular brand of watch that you’re looking for.
- A Montblanc pen. – There’s something about a finely crafted pen that makes men wild about them. And when it comes to creating collectible pens, no one does it better than Montblanc.
- A set of William Henry knives. – William Henry is a brand that creates some of the most beautiful and sophisticated knives in the world. And they use premium materials like sterling silver, fossil coral, and titanium in producing them. Some of the knives are even decorated with gold inlays.
- A date in a luxurious restaurant. – A list of Valentine’s Day gift ideas won’t be complete without including a date recommendation. Break the rules and take your man on a luxurious and romantic dinner date. You’re in luck because Malaysia is home to luxury hotels and restaurants where you can treat your man to an unforgettable night of dining and drinking.
Men love it when they are given a gift that the woman has clearly thought of for a long time. The gifts mentioned above may not be very original but they can have sentimental and practical value.