Family trips are such delightful times everyone looks forward to, and if you are planning to tag along the kids to a vacation to Malaysia, then this should mean double the fun and adventure for both adults and the kids of course.
Organizing the itinerary will not be as hard though as there are a lot of family-friendly activities and places that can be visited in Malaysia. Here are 5 fun ideas families and travelers can try:
- See the Petronas Towers A trip to Malaysia will not be complete without seeing the marvelous view of the Petronas Twin Towers, especially during the night when the skyscrapers’ lights become the biggest attraction of the Kuala Lumpur cityscape. While both towers are primarily office locations of famous companies, found inside these skyscrapers are some tourist destinations such as the upscale retail market Suria KLCC, the KLCC Park which has a children’s playground, and the Skybridge connecting the two towers which is also open to visitors.
- Visit Nickelodeon theme park Located in Sunway Resort, this is the first Nickelodeon theme park which opened in Asia. The Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon set in a lush tropical rainforest has several attractions which the kids (and kids at heart as well) will certainly enjoy. Its biggest attraction is the SpongeBob Splash Adventure wherein the whole family can enjoy a whole day of water fun with SpongeBob and the Bikini Bottom Gang! Other fun-filled attractions for adults and kids include the Monsoon 360 which is a vertical free fall when the trap door below thrillingly opens, Jungle Fury which lets you enjoy the twists and turns in each other’s company in a giant inflatable ring, and Kubarango which gives a thrill from a steep drop and slide into the water. A whole day inside the park is seemingly not enough for other activities such the Nickelodeon Characters Meet and Greet, Parades, Character Appearances, and Shopping for your favorite merchandise products in the Nickelodeon themed boutiques and food shops.
- Take them to child-friendly learning centers Who says learning can’t be fun and enjoyable? Kids will have a great time exploring and discovering new things at various learning centers in Malaysia such as the Ilham Gallery Art Tour for Tots for artsy kids, Wonderfood Museum Penang for foodies, Habitat in Penang Hill for nature lovers, Upside Down Museum in Penang, Funtasy House Trick Art, and Ho Yan Hor Museum in Perak.
- Have fun at the beach Kids would really love a family bonding time at the beach, with many hotels located along the coastlines of the peninsular Malaysia, families will enjoy swimming in the beaches, relax with the view of the setting sun and extend the water adventure in the outdoor pools.
- Go food-tripping Malaysia is also known as one of the Asian countries which have an authentic and delicious cuisine. From the famous Nasi Lemak and Rendang to the classic Laksa, you and your family will definitely have a vacation to remember because of the exotic Malaysian dishes and treats that you can all try.
Family fun and bonding in Malaysia is not a thing to worry about, and for those planning a wonderful family vacay soon should definitely try these activities!