Themed parties are not limited to children. If your Dad is a watch enthusiast or someone who appreciates fine watches, consider throwing him a Kingsman-themed party for his 60th birthday. Here are some tips.
- Find the perfect venue. If you cannot find a British style pub, you can replicate the same vibe in small, cozy bar. A Kingsman-themed party is not complete without a good selection of whisky.
- Set the dress code. Throwing a themed party is a great way to see your friends and family suit up for the occasion. Ask your guests to wear a suit to the event. It is advisable that you include a photo reference to the movie for guests who are not acquainted with the movie. Female guests can also wear a suit if they want to. Otherwise, a cocktail dress would do.
- Get British with the menu. If you are having the party at a bar, chances are that you will be limited to serving bar favorites. However, if you’re hiring a caterer for the event, you can choose to serve British favorites such as fish and chips, Yorkshire pudding, and beef roast sandwiches.
- Decide on the perfect giveaway. What could be more perfect than a simple, black umbrella? It is such a simple item but it means differently for people who have seen the movie. Plus side: everyone needs an umbrella, so it’s a giveaway that your guests will appreciate.
- Of course, a birthday party will not be complete without the perfect gift. There are many great brands you can pick from, one of them is Tag Heuer. To decide on the best style to get for the most important man in your life, you can check price of TAG Heuer watches online .
If your Dad is both a fan of the movie and a watch enthusiast, consider throwing this type of themed party. It’s a great way to highlight his interests and hobbies as he turns 60. It’s not that hard to pull off, and best of all, it’s a party he’ll remember for years to come.