Just married? Asia is one big heaven for newlyweds as it boasts some of the best beaches in the world. If you’re looking for a city that both offers a tradition-rich aura and modern feel, Kuala Lumpur is the place to go.
Located in the heart of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is famous for its towering infrastructures and expanding skyline, but somewhere in the city lies a few getaways perfect for honeymooners. Take note of these destinations if you’re about to book a romantic hotel in Kuala Lumpur or you want to find the best place to go with your special someone.
- Mandara Spa Is there anything better than having some quiet time with your spouse after the big day? Nothing beats the feeling of being pampered with an aromatherapy massage at the Mandara Spa in one of the romantic hotels in Kuala Lumpur. The couple escapade package, which comes with almost an hour massage session, two-day and one-night accommodation, and buffet breakfast is specially created for lovebirds like you.
- Troika Sky Dining Just looking at the entire beauty of Kuala Lumpur will give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Your trip will be more memorable as you both try sky dining. Enjoying the stunning view of the city while you share great food will make your honeymoon more special. There’s no wondering why it’s dubbed as one of the perfect locations for romantic dining.
- Heli Lounge Bar Ever wondered what it’s like to view the sunset while you’re at the helipad? There is nothing like this kind of moment as you can peacefully observe the city while spending your precious hours with your spouse. Just buy a drink to access the helipad and you’re good to go.
- Café Café A French restaurant situated in Jalan Maharajalela, this place is your go-to place especially if both of you simply love to eat and try new dishes. This hangout offers not just good food but also a peaceful environment that invites good vibes. Try their signature dish, the best foie gras. The fine dining experience is already romantic in itself.
- La Risata If you feel like indulging over pasta and lamb shank, this Italian restaurant in Persiaran Ampang is a must-visit. Your sweetheart will fall in love with the food, like the hearty cream of mushroom soup and Spaghetti La Risata.
With a lot of new things to see and activities to do in Kuala Lumpur, these are just some of the destinations. Remember that Kuala Lumpur has a lot more to offer and those destinations are waiting for you to explore. Have you included these places in your Kuala Lumpur trip? Take note that these places or use this list for future reference