When we sleep, our bodies go into hyper repair, restoring damaged cells to good health and clearing out cells that have been broken beyond repair. That’s why in the morning, we’re likely to have clearer skin than we did when we went to sleep. While our bodies are rather efficient at this repair process, there are things we can do to help make it better. Find out how to make the most of night time by following these 5 steps for an effective night time skincare routine.
- Wash with Mild Facial Scrub – Aggressive facial wash can be abrasive against skin, causing more damage than good. Be sure to choose the right facial wash product, and always go for organic. Avoid anything that has a strong fragrance, and opt for choices that are made with all natural ingredients. This will help optimize your facial cleanliness and keep oil, filth, and accumulated dirt away.
- Rinse with Micellar Water – Micellar water is the latest craze in skincare, and is basically soft water infused with small micelles, or tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules. Micellar water is particularly effective at removing any dirt or oil left behind after the facial wash process, ensuring that every last bit of filth is aptly removed from the skin.
- Apply Deep Cleansing Oil – People tend to avoid putting anything oil-based on their skin in fear that it might mess up the natural moisture of their face. But actually, applying a deep cleansing oil will help reduce the occurrence of pimples and blemishes, thus making for clearer skin all over. Apply deep cleansing oil after washing the face to nourish the cells and keep everything hydrated.
- Nourish Lips with a Lip Scrub – Your lips tend to be dry and cracked at the break of dawn because they don’t get the moisture they need as you sleep. By scrubbing them down with an all natural sugar lip scrub, you can be sure to wake up to soft, supple, and healthy lips in the morning, free of excess skin and cracks, that can be tough to fix without causing a break or two.
- Rub On Lifting Eye Cream – The eye region is one of the toughest to deal with, especially because sleep often isn’t enough to get rid of dark spots under the eyes. To reduce the appearance of eye bags, be sure to rub on a lifting eye cream before you go to bed. This will help keep dark circles at bay, and will help make your eyes look more lively and healthy in the morning, ready to face the new day.
- Slather on Whitening Cream – An even complexion can be made possible by being religious with the application of whitening cream at night. Before you go to bed, be sure to slather on enough cream all over your body to achieve an even, fair glow all over. To get the best out of your use, be sure to check the shelves for the most effective whitening cream by reading reviews and learning more about your options. This way, you can be sure that the cream you’re using is the ideal choice for your skin type.
Make the most of night time and develop a skincare routine that really works. Follow these 6 simple steps and watch your skin go from flawed to fabulous in just a few week’s time!